- Cancellation of confirmed bookings must be done by email email@example.com. No refunds will be given for WhatsApp or phone cancellations.
- Weather conditions: Tours will be done rain or shine. Bad weather is not a valid reason to cancel a tour.
- Circumstances beyond our control: We are not liable for reduced/canceled itineraries due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight delays, ships unable to dock for whatever reason or unscheduled closures of tourist sites.
- No-shows. If the client hasn’t shown up nor made contact with us via the tour guide telephone provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we will consider it a no-show and no refund will be given.
- Refunds will be sent back to your credit card (if you paid online) unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- 30% Cancellation Fee will be charged if you cancel after the full cost of the tour has been paid.
- 50% Cancellation Fee will be charged if you cancel within one calendar month in advance of the tour’s scheduled departure time.
- 100% Cancellation Fee will be charged if you cancel within fifteen calendar days in advance of the tour’s scheduled departure time.
Cancellations less than 7 days before the tour: no refund will be given for cancellations received and notified less than 7 business days before the tour start.
1. The Gorilla and chimpanzee permits fee is non-refundable.
2. Tours canceled due to civil unrest or natural disaster are non-refundable.
3. There is no refund under any circumstances on tours held during any Special Event Period. This includes, but is not limited to, Public and National Holidays, School Holidays, Festivals, Christmas, New Year, Ramadan and Eid.